Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
Help prevent fraud, waste, and abuse
Members can help Keystone First VIP Choice uncover provider fraud, waste, and abuse. You should keep track of the following things:
- Who provided your health care?
- What services did you receive during each visit, plus any other tests or visits the doctor ordered?
- When did you get a health care service?
- Where did the service take place?
Call Keystone First VIP Choice if you think the provider may have wrongly billed you or offered you a service you didn't think you needed.
Please remember, do not:
- Give your ID card or number to anyone other than your doctor, clinic, hospital, or other health care provider.
- Ask your doctor or any other health care provider for medical services or supplies that you don't need.
- Sign your name to a blank form.
- Share your medical records with anyone other than your doctor, clinic, hospital or other health care provider.
Keystone First VIP Choice has a team that works hard to identify and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse. But we still need all providers and members to report possible fraud and abuse.
Call the Fraud Hotline at 1-866-833-9718. You can remain anonymous at all times.