Four out of Five Stars
Why Medicare Star Ratings matter
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) created the Five-Star Quality Rating System to raise the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries and strengthen beneficiary protections. Star ratings help people compare health plans based on:
- Member experiences and customer service.
- Helping members stay healthy and improving their health.
- Drug safety and appropriate use.
- Managing chronic conditions.
CMS uses information from member satisfaction surveys, health plans, and health care providers to rate each Medicare plan from one to five stars. Plan star ratings are reviewed and updated every year by CMS, with new ratings released every fall.
Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP) and you are cost free, stress free, worry free
We earned this recognition because of our commitment to helping you experience better care and enjoy extra benefits at no cost to you. Keystone First VIP Choice offers all of the benefits of Original Medicare plus more! Our offerings include:
- A large provider network.
- A great prescription plan.
- Dental coverage.
- Vision coverage, including eyeglasses.
- Transportation to and from your medical appointments.
- SilverSneakers®, a free fitness benefit.
- $365 allowance every quarter toward over-the-counter pharmacy items.
- Telehealth services.
- Wellness education, including smoking cessation and our 24/7 Nurse Call Line.
Get more information on the benefits we provide to you.
Enroll in one of the highly rated plans in the region
Get the quality care you deserve with Keystone First VIP Choice. Enroll today!